Sunday 8 January 2017

Super Saturday

Hi all......

Yes I'm back with another post so quickly but I have to tell you all about my night last night..... 

At my favorite scrapbook shop (Scrapbook Fantasies) they hold, once a month, a crop night from 7 to midnight. It's a great night where everyone brings their own creative stuff...... Last night we had ladies working on canvases and cards along side other ladies Scrapbooking. It was a great night with Alicia baking a very yummy Chocolate and Pecan torte.

I helped my mum (a card maker) finish of some cards for her to take to the Shell Show in Sydney next month. Then I made two quick pages using a $5 scrap pack and 2 peices of card stock.





They are both old photos of my mum before she got married.

I hope you like these quick pages, I will post some of the others I have made with these packs next week.....

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment