Sunday 5 February 2017

Red Friends Flowers

So I have been busting to tell you I have been named in the Design Team over at 123 Challenge Blog. I am sooooooo happy I could burst. I have been on the design team over at Scrapbook Fantasies for the last 3 years but mainly doing pages for in house display and teaching at the most wonderful retreats that Alicia holds in store. Well what you are all here for............

So the challenge for February is



And here is the page I came up.........



I have always loved using flowers on pages. Here I have used a mix of Prima and Kaisercraft Flowers in some wonderful shades of red.

Here are the close ups.........





and the story..........



Well I hope you all like my first design team post and please join the challenge.......

Chat Soon

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment