Wednesday 1 February 2017

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

So we all know bu now how much I love scrap booking stars. I thought that I would show you some of my star dies that I have collected over the years.......

My fav would have to be the sheet of stars by Kaisercraft. My mum brought it for me and I love it. I use both the stars and the peice that the stars come out of.



Then I have my newest star die and it too is a sheet of stars but it is from Prima and they are calling it a confetti die. While I haven't done much with it yet I love the fact it cuts out 3 different sizes of stars and they are all small ...........



And here are some of my other star dies. They are a mix of brands and some I have got in from the US.



I hope you loved looking at my star dies as much as I love using them.
Don't get me started on my star stamps.........lol

Chat Soon

Jo

1 comment: