Thursday 1 June 2017

Let's Get Sketchy- June 1st

If anybody knows where the year is going can they please let me know............ With that being said its time for another great sketch from Let's Get Sketchy. I love using the great sketches that we are given each month to use and I have not been let down this month. So without much more here it is........


I love it, so this is the page I came up with using the latest paper from Kaisercraft.........


This paper was such paper to work with......... Now for the close-ups.........

 

I hope you like my page and don't forget to pop over to Let's Get Sketchy and see what the other girls have come up with........

Chat Soon

Jo

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch... :-) Thank you for the awesome inspiration.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete