Saturday 15 July 2017

Let's Get Sketchy- July 15

Its the middle of the month and here in Australia its tax time........ but over in the US they have just had the 4th of July. So I hope you all had a great time......... with it being the middle of the month its time for another great sketch from the team at Let's Get Sketchy........ So here is their 2nd sketch for the month.........

I am loving the sketches I get to use on this design team........ I am so lucky. Because I didn't really use the mood board to the best of my ability at the beginning of the month I have used it again for this page....... So here it is to remind you of what it was........



Now for my page........ it is of my friend Amber who is lucky enough to have her birthday on the 4th of July....... So here it is........



Now for the close ups of all those great stars........


 


Hope you all like my page...... Please don't forget to give the challenge a go yourself.......

Chat Soon

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment