Saturday 1 July 2017

Let's Get Sketchy - July 1st


The first of the month again........... I know I have been saying it alot lately but the months are going by so quickly....... It will be christmas again before we know it. So with it being the 1st of the month its time for another great sketch from Let's Get Sketchy....... So here it is


But wait this sketch comes with a wonderful mood board for all of you to get inspired by......


while I haven't used the mood board for this page I have used what its about to me like celebrating and memories. This is a picture of me and my preschool teacher. I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing but she remembered me........  


Now for the close ups.........



 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget you to can play along with Let's Get Sketchy........

Chat Soon 

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment